You can always contact us for any return question at [email protected]
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
International Shipping times:
The freight charges are to be paid by the buyer. PNA Group standard shipping terms are F.O.B. Thailand unless otherwise stated in writing by the seller and noted hereon.
• PNA Group makes good faith projections of shipping schedules and delivery dates, but does not guarantee those projections and shall not be liable for any cost or delay, or damages associated with failure to ship by or deliver on any such dates.
• The title to and ownership of merchandise, as well as risk of loss or damage and duty to insure, shall pass to Buyer upon the seller’s tender of goods to the carrier.
• All products should be inspected at the time of delivery whether or not the carton appears to be in good condition and refused if there are any damages. Failure to inspect the product may result in the denial of a freight claim.
Payment Terms and conditions:
Payment for the Products shall be made by the Distributor by T/T in advance to the following bank account.
Bank : Bangkok Bank PCL..
Account number : 161-575207-6
Swift Code : BKKBTHBK
Or by Paypal ( please note that an extra 4.5% will be added for using paypal )
we will require an initial payment of 30% of the total purchased amount within 2 days of receiving the invoice and the remaining 70% to be paid before the goods leave our warehouse. We will inform you when this payment is due.